How to Store
You will receive the bone broth frozen from Raw Cut. Store it in a freezer.
Once defrosted, store in a fridge and use within 72 hours.
How to Defrost
Defrost naturally. Warm if required.
Raw Cut broth naturally contains a range of super supplements and minerals, its great and healthy topper for food. A standard serving is 30ml of broth for every 4.5 KG of body weight. Your pet can have up to two servings per day. We recommend starting your pet with one serving per day, just to make sure it agrees with your pet's digestive system.
- Pet size: (Under 4.5 kg) – 30ml per serving
- Pet size: (4.5 kg – 9 kg) – 30ml to 60ml per serving
- Pet size: (9 kg – 13.5 kg) – 60ml to 90ml per serving
- Pet size: (13.5 kg – 18 kg) – 90ml to 120ml per serving
- Pet size: (18 kg – 22.5 kg) – 120ml to 150ml per serving
- Pet size: (22.5 kg – 27 kg) – 150ml to 180ml per serving
- Pet size: (27 kg – 31.5 kg) – 180ml to 210ml per serving
- Pet size: (31.5 kg – 36 kg) – 210ml to 240ml per serving
- Pet size: (36+ kg) – 30ml for every 4.5kg of body weight